The design and production of your interactive digital publication is a simple thing when you have correct tool. Why to take this path and what options lie ahead of you?
Why it is wise to use Triobo digital publishing
Triobo (www.triobo.com) is easy to use tool for designing and publishing of digital content such as magazines, single publications, interactive catalogs, etc., and its distribution to tablets and smartphones (Apple, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Windows 10), computers (Windows 10) and the Web.
Important note: in Triobo you make a fully interactive publications, rather than static PDFs (although those may be also published, but only as a supplement). There is no technical knowledge required to start publishing, handy graphic designer can handle it. The rate of interactivity and design is not limited by technical capabilities of Triobo, but only the purpose and design capabilities of publisher. Triobo can handle any design, publisher is not limited by preset templates.
Regarding the web option your digital publication, is adapted to provide reading comfort that is identical with specialized tablet publication – see e.g. www.epikure.cz or read.skylink.cz. When user opens publication from web browser on tablet or smartphone, he may flip through it in similar way, by dragging the finger (depending on equipment of your device). Additionally, the phone or a tablet version may be also offered depending on used device type (publisher may also offer phone version e.g. Epikure has it).
What may be Triobo used for in companies
- Customer (interactive) digital magazines (for end users) – Triobo is used for publishing of this type of content e.g. Tesco, Makro, Erste Bank, Skylink, Galerie Butovice nebo OC Šestka.
- Corporate interactive catalogs – e.g. Triobo made A.C.O. or Marionnaud.
- Applications with public and non-public content (e.g. internal magazine for corporate employees, with conditional password access) – Triobo made catalogs e.g. Proma Reha or A.C.O., internal magazines T-Mobile, Dr. Max pharmacies.
Here you may have one public content for everybody and a non-public information just for business partners or dealers who may want to use concealed multimedia tool for personal meetings with option to provide client with password access.
- Single publications and microsites Annual Reports, tourist guides etc.
You will use Triobo for:
- periodically issued publications (incl. „irregular once in a while publications“ e.g. catalog sets). Main advantage: may be always updated and extended. Disadvantage: ongoing monthly payments.
- single publications – one time payment may seem to be be advantage, cannot be additionally updated.
Why corporate publications digitally
- Low fixed costs, unlike of print. With digital version you only pay for technological solution (with Triobo you may start for only 72 EUR / month) and then pay only for actually downloaded publications, i.e. according to real interest of readers. With print you always pay for entire print run regardless of actual readership.
- Attractive form – tablets are becoming more popular, publishers need to differentiate themselves from competition (e.g.Tesco recipes and Makro). In addition, thanks to the web form which is identical with the tablet version, including all animations, etc., people without mobile devices can read it also. Web form contains texts readable by most internet browsers. more info.
- Low production cost – creative graphic designer is all you want, no need for any programmers. Once created content can be published without modification on all platforms, including the Web – no need for additional conversions. Identical content on all platforms including the design and many possible interactive elements. May prepare special design for mobile phones (small screens) both reader and the web in your mobile will switch to mobile layout immediately www.epikure.cz for example.
- Immediate content updates – any typing errors, price changes, photograph exchange, adding more content…
- Advanced statistics – publisher finds out immediately, what is really interesting to readers. Triobo has detailed statistics not only on the level of issue readership, but also at the level of readership of individual articles and even on the level of individual components of articles – e.g. number and length of video playing, clicking on interactive elements, level of reading articles to the end, length of article reading etc.
When talking about applications for tablets and smartphones, then statistics work even without access to the Internet (the collected data are sent to the server later when a user connects to the network)
For more information read article here or here.
- „Sales team statistics“: for non-public content (conditional access with log in of specific user) with option of statistics on the level of individual readers – when reader (dealer) had used catalog last time, when he opened it, how long he was using it…
- Effective communication with readers – using push notifications. Triobo can additionally target push notifications, send them for example only to those readers, who did not open the magazine for more than XY days. more info.
- Support of language versions – the company may have content in multiple languages sorted by the language of reading device, in one application. See article with additional information.
- Ordinary PDF support – as a supplementary option to the “real” tablet issue. Especially ideal for archiving of older issues or complex catalogs that are full of technical tables, etc. more info.
- Social networks integration – supports immediate sharing, including article previews for greater appeal of viral propagation
- Advertising or corporate design directly in your application – the publisher can completely customize his application, including the most extreme types of design such as video background. more info. And do not also miss this article.
- Triobo Kiosk – option to have multiple inter-related publications in one application, sorted into separate folders. More to find in article here.
How to approach digital publishing
Regardless of technology platform: in most cases, it is necessary to convert the publication into a form suitable for device display – simply you need to make a special layout, that is derived from the print form. The reason is clear – reading a three column PDF on (e.g.) phone display is exhausting.
It is understood that when you make a digital layout correctly, it is not necessary to make a separate versions for phones and tablets – it is sufficient when reader turns his phone horizontally (landscape) when reading. See for example 100+1 (made in Triobo) – download link for Apple.
In relation to Triobo: you can try digital publishing for FREE (without signing any contract or using credit card), just register at www.triobo.com. The publisher may download his work to his tablet into a special – Triobo Reader – application without any costs. This alows publishers or advertisers to proof preview any work before actual publishing. Only when the client is happy and wants to publish the work publiclyin Apple Appstore / Google Play / Windows Store, under his own brand, only then we sit together and speak about contract and finances, until that time it is completely FREE and without any obligations.
Selected Triobo references of Corporate Publications
Furthermore shopping mall corporate magazines Šantovka, Statistika & My (published by Czech Statistic Bureau), ERSTE Premier magazín, Dr. Max (corporate internal magazine), Marionnaud and more. E.g. reference list of periodically issued titles with download links.
You may also download exhibition catalogs Lendl:Mucha, furniture manufacturer catalog TECHO/Softseating and more. Viz list of references with links for downloads.
SPECIALTIES AND ONE-TIME PUBLICATIONS
MUSIC IN PRAGUE
Download for tablets and phones Apple iOS
Download for tablets and phones Apple iOS
Also see references on Triobo web and get additionally inspired.