The usual part of the Triobo services for publisher is the web e-shop for selling subscriptions. As part of the e-shop you can also offer complementary products.
Standard e-shop with subscriptions
Availability: included in all Triobo price tariffs with web reader application
- Sale of digital and/or printed subscriptions including subscription bundles – packages of print + digital subscription and packages with gifts (subscription plus book etc.).
- Sale of individual digital issues and packages of products.
- Support for card payments (payment gateways Stripe, GoPay and optionally others). The payment gateway is always connected with the publisher’s account, Triobo does not operate as intermediary. Support for proforma invoices as card payments alternative.
- Zero commissions from sales (savings of 30 % in comparison to sales through Appstore or Google Play).
- The customer can read immediately after purchase.
- E-shop is based on the publisher’s web address (for example subscriptions.publisher.com).
- Information regarding the orders are accessible in the publisher’s database (in Triobo editor), and furthermore, notifications are sent through e-mail.
- Support for Google Tag Manager (for example for Google Analytics) and monitoring conversions by advertising campaigns.
- Responsive design.
Extended e-shop, subscription and products
Availability: included in Triobo Professional price tariff with web reader application
- All the features of the standard version of e-shop (see above).
- Extended branding of the e-shop – own colors, own graphics in the heading, including hyperlinks, menu etc. Example below.
- Sale of subscriptions and any other products – typically books, merchandising, products of friendly companies. All on one overview page.
- The customer can freely combine subscription with products at his own choice in one order.
- Unlimited number of transport services / postage options.
- The option to define categories of products.
- The publisher, that uses Triobo Kiosk (more magazines in one reader application / on one website), has individual set of subscriptions for every magazine. Products are common to all magazines.
- Every product has its own URL for easy sharing.
Live example (in Czech): https://predplatne.forum24.cz.
The creators of digital apps and web sites based on Triobo no longer have to restrict themselves only to the changes in colorfulness and background design while designing the main screen of the app, but can also modify the depiction of publications.
Typical usage of digital publishing Tribo are digital magazines and catalogues. For these instances the common listing with covers of individual issues is suitable.
Different example: the author of business apps designated for business representatives can for example create the following design, still with the covers being shown:
Newly the designer of the digital app can fully hide the listing with covers on publications and instead come up with his own design from the ground up. On the teaser below you can see icons, but equally any interactive elements, animations, video … can be used, all being designed in the visual editor Triobo without programming.
Live teaser can be seen on website and in apps for Android and Apple iOS.
The graphic designer can configure if the individual issue is opened directly on the main page (this can be useful for one-page presentation materials) or on the page with issue details. The possibility to change the language version of the app can be used as well, and one can paint for example his own flags, alternative to the base language selector.
The guide on how to design the main screen of the app can be found in Triobo Knowledge Base.
Chrome web browser will, starting with version 68 (that will be released in July 2018), mark all websites, that do not run using encrypted protocol HTTPS, as not secure. At the same time these websites will be at a disadvantage in Google search results.
We have prepared automatic implementation of encrypted protocol https for our customers as a benefit (for free). You do not have to concern yourself with anything, you do not even need to buy SSL certificate (approximate price of 17 USD / year for every website), we have arranged everything for you.
If you visit any website designed using Triobo, you will see a mention of encryption in the browser.
Our goal is to simplify the life of publishers and therefore we are helping them with marketing of their digital publications. Recently we have launched Triobo Portal (http://portal.triobo.com), where readers can browse through selected interactive publications powered by Triobo digital publishing. Continue reading
Do you love paper catalogs, simply because you can take notes or doodle on them whenever you like? Now, thanks to Triobo digital publishing and its Windows 10 reader, you can draw and highlight the interesting passages of digital publications. Easily, with your finger, on touch devices or with mouse on ordinary PCs,
Triobo Digital publishing now also thinks of handicapped readers of interactive magazines. On Window 10 we have set up the option to control the publication reading by voice commands without a finger touch. Continue reading
Triobo now fully supports Windows 10 – publishers may also place their interactive magazine or katalog as an application to Windows Store or export on the web as internet pages and maintain the complex design and full interactivity. As a part of this internet export, Triobo now fully supports the Microsoft Edge browser on all devices with touch and non touch screens. Continue reading
Since October 2015 publishers may also publish their interactive digital publications on ordinary computers, tablets and smartphone with Windows 10 OS.
Triobo becomes friends with Windows 10 – and also with ordinary computers! Check out this short video and find out more.
Triobo Digital Publishing is the heart of Europe’s best tablet magazine – DOTYK Weekly. We extend many congratulations to them!