The usual part of the Triobo services for publisher is the web e-shop for selling subscriptions. As part of the e-shop you can also offer complementary products.
Standard e-shop with subscriptions
Availability: included in all Triobo price tariffs with web reader application
- Sale of digital and/or printed subscriptions including subscription bundles – packages of print + digital subscription and packages with gifts (subscription plus book etc.).
- Sale of individual digital issues and packages of products.
- Support for card payments (payment gateways Stripe, GoPay and optionally others). The payment gateway is always connected with the publisher’s account, Triobo does not operate as intermediary.
- Zero commissions from sales (savings of 30 % in comparison to sales through Appstore or Google Play).
- The customer can read immediately after purchase.
- E-shop is based on the publisher’s web address (for example subscriptions.publisher.com).
- Information regarding the orders are accessible in the publisher’s database (in Triobo editor), and furthermore, notifications are sent through e-mail.
- Support for Google Tag Manager (for example for Google Analytics) and monitoring conversions by advertising campaigns.
- Responsive design.
Extended e-shop, subscription and products
Availability: included in Triobo Professional price tariff with web reader application
- All the features of the standard version of e-shop (see above).
- Extended branding of the e-shop – own colors, own graphics in the heading, including hyperlinks, menu etc. Example below.
- Sale of subscriptions and any other products – typically books, merchandising, products of friendly companies. All on one overview page.
- The customer can freely combine subscription with products at his own choice in one order.
- Unlimited number of transport services / postage options.
- The option to define categories of products.
- The publisher, that uses Triobo Kiosk (more magazines in one reader application / on one website), has individual set of subscriptions for every magazine. Products are common to all magazines.
- Every product has its own URL for easy sharing.
Live example (in Czech): https://predplatne.forum24.cz.
The creators of digital apps and web sites based on Triobo no longer have to restrict themselves only to the changes in colorfulness and background design while designing the main screen of the app, but can also modify the depiction of publications.
Typical usage of digital publishing Tribo are digital magazines and catalogues. For these instances the common listing with covers of individual issues is suitable.
Different example: the author of business apps designated for business representatives can for example create the following design, still with the covers being shown:
Newly the designer of the digital app can fully hide the listing with covers on publications and instead come up with his own design from the ground up. On the teaser below you can see icons, but equally any interactive elements, animations, video … can be used, all being designed in the visual editor Triobo without programming.
Live teaser can be seen on website and in apps for Android and Apple iOS.
The graphic designer can configure if the individual issue is opened directly on the main page (this can be useful for one-page presentation materials) or on the page with issue details. The possibility to change the language version of the app can be used as well, and one can paint for example his own flags, alternative to the base language selector.
The guide on how to design the main screen of the app can be found in Triobo Knowledge Base.
Are you PR manager looking for a new business opportunities? Digital publishing is one of the solutions. Below you can find presentation from PR point of view focused on showcases (with links), possibilities and opportunities. Clickable links to references and more information are included.
Focus on your opportunities in 2016. Catch them with us! Continue reading
Since October 2015 publishers may also publish their interactive digital publications on ordinary computers, tablets and smartphone with Windows 10 OS.
Let your tablet dance with new interactive reading of tablet magazines. Thanks to multimedia features of #Triobo digital publishing, some new titles from prestigious publishers such as Masooo! (BURDA Media 2000) have been recently added. The most current clickable list with selected magazine references can be also found on Triobo web.
Video tutorial, how to create scrolling objects for your interactive tablet publication, in Triobo digital publishing. A typical example are panoramic photos or scrollable text in a small frame.
Triobo digital publishing can handle much more than just simple creation of interactive tablet magazines or catalogs. You can also work with real interactivity – create unique multimedia content without programming, when object A reacts to the behavior of object B. Perhaps when you smash a Goblin with your finger the Daisy flower responds to it with a sound and little jiggle.
Your multimedia newsletter or catalog, unlike its printed version, becomes interactive and tempting communication tool.
Modern mobile tablets and smartphones with touchscreens allow us to do more than just ordinary converting of printed materials into plain PDFs. With TRIOBO Single you give your work a boost with interactive features and raise it up to another dimension.
Would you like to know the practical experience of designer who routinely uses Triobo? Magpla.net focused on a digital publishing business posted article Martin Vlach about Triobo.