The usual part of the Triobo services for publisher is the web e-shop for selling subscriptions. As part of the e-shop you can also offer complementary products.
Standard e-shop with subscriptions
Availability: included in all Triobo price tariffs with web reader application
- Sale of digital and/or printed subscriptions including subscription bundles – packages of print + digital subscription and packages with gifts (subscription plus book etc.).
- Sale of individual digital issues and packages of products.
- Support for card payments (payment gateways Stripe, GoPay and optionally others). The payment gateway is always connected with the publisher’s account, Triobo does not operate as intermediary.
- Zero commissions from sales (savings of 30 % in comparison to sales through Appstore or Google Play).
- The customer can read immediately after purchase.
- E-shop is based on the publisher’s web address (for example subscriptions.publisher.com).
- Information regarding the orders are accessible in the publisher’s database (in Triobo editor), and furthermore, notifications are sent through e-mail.
- Support for Google Tag Manager (for example for Google Analytics) and monitoring conversions by advertising campaigns.
- Responsive design.
Extended e-shop, subscription and products
Availability: included in Triobo Professional price tariff with web reader application
- All the features of the standard version of e-shop (see above).
- Extended branding of the e-shop – own colors, own graphics in the heading, including hyperlinks, menu etc. Example below.
- Sale of subscriptions and any other products – typically books, merchandising, products of friendly companies. All on one overview page.
- The customer can freely combine subscription with products at his own choice in one order.
- Unlimited number of transport services / postage options.
- The option to define categories of products.
- The publisher, that uses Triobo Kiosk (more magazines in one reader application / on one website), has individual set of subscriptions for every magazine. Products are common to all magazines.
- Every product has its own URL for easy sharing.
Live example (in Czech): https://predplatne.forum24.cz.
The creators of digital apps and web sites based on Triobo no longer have to restrict themselves only to the changes in colorfulness and background design while designing the main screen of the app, but can also modify the depiction of publications.
Typical usage of digital publishing Tribo are digital magazines and catalogues. For these instances the common listing with covers of individual issues is suitable.
Different example: the author of business apps designated for business representatives can for example create the following design, still with the covers being shown:
Newly the designer of the digital app can fully hide the listing with covers on publications and instead come up with his own design from the ground up. On the teaser below you can see icons, but equally any interactive elements, animations, video … can be used, all being designed in the visual editor Triobo without programming.
Live teaser can be seen on website and in apps for Android and Apple iOS.
The graphic designer can configure if the individual issue is opened directly on the main page (this can be useful for one-page presentation materials) or on the page with issue details. The possibility to change the language version of the app can be used as well, and one can paint for example his own flags, alternative to the base language selector.
The guide on how to design the main screen of the app can be found in Triobo Knowledge Base.
You undoubtedly want to attract new readers – the ideal instrument to do it is the web version of Triobo reader application that allows you to share specific article or specific page of a magazine on social sites. For example, the publisher can share editorial of the SuperApple magazine.
Chrome web browser will, starting with version 68 (that will be released in July 2018), mark all websites, that do not run using encrypted protocol HTTPS, as not secure. At the same time these websites will be at a disadvantage in Google search results.
We have prepared automatic implementation of encrypted protocol https for our customers as a benefit (for free). You do not have to concern yourself with anything, you do not even need to buy SSL certificate (approximate price of 17 USD / year for every website), we have arranged everything for you.
If you visit any website designed using Triobo, you will see a mention of encryption in the browser.
With Triobo digital publishing publishers also have an easy way of selling subscription on the web worked out, including instant payment using credit card. Money goes straight to the bank account of the publisher, Triobo is not an intermediary. Sales are not limited only to digital products, the solution supports also the sale of subscription to printed magazines. Continue reading
We have added new options of targeting push notifications. Triobo now, above and beyond current options, provides the publisher with defining so called notification channels. Continue reading
We have prepared a brand new feature to increase number and comfort of readers. In current version, Triobo digital publishing now supports fulltext search even in publications the reader hasn´t downloaded or purchased. That motivates him to more downloads and purchases.
Are you PR manager looking for a new business opportunities? Digital publishing is one of the solutions. Below you can find presentation from PR point of view focused on showcases (with links), possibilities and opportunities. Clickable links to references and more information are included.
Focus on your opportunities in 2016. Catch them with us! Continue reading
Video tutorial, how to create scrolling objects for your interactive tablet publication, in Triobo digital publishing. A typical example are panoramic photos or scrollable text in a small frame.